Tuesday, June 28, 2016

A Wicked Evening

Recently I was in New York and I finally got to see my first Broadway show! I was so glad it was Wicked, I have waited years to see this show and it was well worth the wait. From the set and lighting to the amazing cast, crew and orchestra the entire experience was magical! After the show I had the immense pleasure of meeting some of the cast, including Carrie St. Louis, Jonah Platt, Michael Genet, and Zachary Noah Piser. Everyone was so nice and took their time with all of their fans. They not only did a great job of entertaining the audience but also showing their appreciation to their fans who waited patiently to meet them after the show. Needless to say it was an amazing experience I won't soon forget.    

@carriestlouis @JonahPlatt @MichaelGenet @Zach_Piser @Wicked







No comments:

Post a Comment