Wednesday, July 5, 2017

A Princess By Any Other Name Is Karen David

I'm still enjoying thinking about all the great things that happened at the Once Upon A Time convention recently. One of which was my meeting Karen David who you may know as Princess Jasmine from "Once Upon A Time" but that's not the only role she is known for. She has also played Princess Isabella in, the unfortunately short-lived T.V. show "Galavant". Some of you may even remember her guest appearances on "Castle". Currently she has played Meera in her latest project "Amar, Akbar & Tony" now airing on Netflix worldwide. I still haven't had a chance to watch it but I am really looking forward to seeing her in it.


Not only is Karen an extremely talented actress but she is an amazing singer and one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet. Even though she was pressed for time on the day that I met her, she still engaged in conversation with the fans as much as time would allow. I'm proud to welcome her as one of my newest followers.


Be sure to follow her on Instagram @karendavidofficial

and Twitter @KarenDavid

No comments:

Post a Comment