Sunday, July 16, 2017

The Voice of Many

When you grow up watching cartoons as I did, there are certain voices you continue to recognize from show to show. However until recently there was one voice I could never quite pin down. The voice I am referring to is that of Nancy Cartwright's. I was totally surprised when I realized that the voice of so many of my favorite characters had come from the same person.

Starting in my early childhood watching the "Animaniacs" excited to see what wacky antics Mindy and her trusty dog Buttons got into this time. Then later in my preteen years finding a kindred spirit in Chuckie Finster and wanting a Naked Mole Rat as a pet just so I could name him Rufus. Even now in adulthood when I watch the "Simpsons" just to see what Bart's gonna say this time as she has been speaking for Bart for the past 29 years as well as providing the voice for other characters on the show. Needless to say Nancy Cartwright has had quite the impact on my life and I'm not the only one.


Image result for nancy cartwright voices

Not only has she made a difference through her talent but also through her charity work. Nancy supports many non profit organizations centered around helping children including but not limited to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Famous Fone Friends and The Way to Happiness Foundation. Not to mention she is the co-founder of Happy House, an organization that teaches kids the fundamentals of life and being part of a family in fun and exciting ways.

Nancy, congrats on the Emmy nomination! Thank You for being one of my followers.
https://twitter.com/nancycartwright?lang=en

Be sure to follow Nancy on Twitter: @nancycartwright
and check out her non-profit organization here: https://happyhouse.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment